Senior Payroll Officer
About Our Client
Our client is a very large organisation with a payroll team of 15. Page Personnel have placed a number of people within this business, and each and every candidate reports that the culture is second to none. They offer a huge amount of flexibility, and are happy for staff to WFH when it suits them. My client employs the philosophy that each staff member has a quota of work to complete each week, and when/where you complete that is up to them.
Reporting directly to the Group Payroll Manager, your role will include:
- End to end payroll processing for over 6000 employees
- Provide support and guidance on payroll legislation, EBA interpretation, procedures and other related payroll information
- Respond to payroll queries in a professional and timely manner
- Working within a large HRIS team environment, liaising with multiple stakeholders
- Kronos timekeeping for day to day and weekly payroll processing
- Managing daily exceptions and adjustments in Payglobal and Kronos
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years years relevant experience in a high volume environment. The successful candidate will be motivated, dynamic, and demonstrate initiative in all aspects of the role. The ideal candidate will have experience with Payglobal. We are seeking a candidate who will work collaboratively in a large team environment.
What's on Offer
- Versatile role
- Excellent culture