- Permanent Full-Time Role with an Immediate Start and Flexible Working Available!
- Join an established global business undergoing significant growth!
About Our Client
My client is an established market leader in the agricultural goods sector, with an 100+ year track record of sustainable growth globally.
In Australia, they are a true pioneer for sustainable supply chain practices, with a focus on ensuring the sustainability of future populations and agricultural farming.
At their core, they are an organisation who are committed to ensuring that consumers have confidence in the food they consume, throughout the entire harvest to finished product cycle.
The role is a full-function payroll position, including HR elements of on-boarding and terminations. Working closely within the HR function, you will provide the maintenance to support the integrity of the payroll system.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Fortnightly/monthly payroll processing for 80 permanent and 60-80 casual employees.
- Coordinating Superannuation, Payroll Tax and PAYG payments, including reporting at end of month and End of Financial Year.
- Ensure legislative requirements are met for reporting compliance, as well as induction and non-award terms and obligations.
- Work collaboratively to develop relationship with ADP vendor.
- Manage Payroll End of Month and EOFY reconciliations including payment summary and SRO lodgements.
- Manage employee files to ensure they contain specific employment information.
- Assist in consolidating recommendations submitted by managers & letter generation during annual salary review period
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have experienced in a full-function payroll position, from data timesheet entering through to complex reporting and reconciliations. Experience using ADP PayForce system is very highly regarded, however experience with other complex system's is also appropriate:
Other Experience/Skills includes:
- Knowledge of Awards and Employer Agreements and their impact on payroll
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in payroll function
- Previous experience in a HR financial reporting role
- Knowledge of tax provisions in relation to payroll and payroll costs including end of Financial year reporting.
- Highly organised to ensure efficient processing of data and high degree of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to build relationships with people (external and internal)
- Strong numerical and analytic reporting skills
- High level of confidentiality
What's on Offer
This is an exciting role that will play a critical function across the wider company in the coming years. With multiple projects in the payroll and HR space across the Asia-Pacific region in the coming years, this position will be one of the key stakeholders and decision makers within the project space.
The company is an organisation that values flexible working, with opportunity to work 2 days from home from the outset for the right candidate - Please note however, you will be required to travel into the Brisbane based office on a weekly basis.
There is a competitive salary on offer of between $85,000 - $95,000 + Superannuation + Performance Bonus available, as well as an immediate start.