- Freedom and guidance to help create your own empire
- Supportive, collaborative, growing team that offers Career Progression
About Our Client
Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 40 years. As an organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel make up the recruitment powerhouse PageGroup. Join our culture of success and expand your career horizons around the PageGroup world.At PageGroup, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it.We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, colour, religion, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.Don't hesitate to let us know if you require adjustments throughout the process to ensure there are no barriers in the recruitment process.
As a Recruitment Consultant at PageGroup you will:
- Work closely with clients to gain a comprehensive understanding of the hiring needs for each opportunity
- Manage the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles helping clients find, hire, and retain quality talent
- Business development to new and existing clients. Business development can refer to objective based calling, meeting with new and existing clients, pitching on new projects, networking lunches and events and candidate floating.
- Stay active with current with job boards, social networks, and platforms to find talent, strategise, create, and release job descriptions and announcements.
Daily and Weekly Responsibilities
- Work and form relationships with clients to know the ins and outs of their departments and better understand their hiring needs and role specifications.
- Develop and release job postings on platforms, such as social media and job boards.
- Utilise knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies to find quality candidates and prospect for new business.
- Screen resumes and prospects, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout the interview process from interviews preparations to assisting with final offer negotiation.
- Maintain a database of candidate and client details using our intuitive and clean internal system (salesforce).
- Coordinate with hiring managers and candidates on the process of applications and placements.
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise PageGroup's commercial performance.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in sales, relationship management or recruitment
- Experience within Government Recruitment will be very highly regarded
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
- IT Literate
- A natural drive to succeed in your personal goals and celebrate the success of the team
- The ability to build relationships with different people and personalities
- The ability to handle adversity and rejection
- A passion for changing peoples lives
What's on Offer
- Flexible working arrangements
- Annual volunteering day and various giving back initiatives throughout the year
- Additional day off per month #Pagebreak
- Transparent and guided career path opportunities - People Leader OR Business Expert pathways
- Competitive commissions, paid monthly
- An inclusive environment where diversity is celebrated. Join one of our growing internal networks: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]
- Monthly office and quarterly team events, midyear functions, Christmas party, annual awards nights, individual awards to dine in top restaurants, Red Balloon voucher and VISA gift card incentives.
- Annual High Flyers trips to locations such as Dubai, Hong Kong, Bali and Hawaii
- Excellent open plan office environments to encourage a collaborative workforce