Service & Support Representative
Reputable Global Company.
Monday-Friday working week with usual business hours.
About Our Client
Our client is the Swiss leader in household appliances. The company applies its unique expertise in research & development, manufacturing, marketing & selling and servicing state of the art and innovative range of household appliances. Our client produces household appliances for the kitchen and laundry room with premium quality applied everywhere to ensure that their appliances have particularly long lives and operate reliably.
This role is to provide first-class service to the customer base, both present and future as well as to internal and external service technicians and partners. As the Service & Support Representative you will be the first point of contact for a customer who is currently experiencing difficulties with one of the products. The ability to take concerns of those customers seriously and initiate respective appropriate actions (e.g. organising a service technician/partner to visit the customer's home) in a timely manner or to able to resolve the issue directly with the customer over the phone are vital.
You will also be fully responsible for all administrative tasks associated within the Service department, ensures that the data records are up-to-date and accurate at any point in time. In addition, the Administrator also ensures that spare-parts are readily available or made available to our service partners in a timely manner and are ordered on-time from Switzerland.
* Being the first point of contact for customer requests
* Liaise with customers, service technicians and service partners regarding service jobs
* Ensure all service jobs are booked in a timely manner and followed-up to ensure that jobs are carried out to the highest possible standard
* Where possible provide a resolution to the customer in the first instance
* Ensure that all service jobs are recorded and completed promptly in SAP
* Create and order spare parts in SAP in conjunction with Global Service & Support
* Organise delivery and returns in collaboration with all involved parties, including raising of credit notes and follow-up on aged debtors
* Assist with stocktakes at Service Agents
* Ensure high accuracy of documentation SAP
* To book service requests within 24 hrs to technicians and agents
* To record all movements of stock and parts to satisfy audits
* Clear SAP health check on a weekly basis
* Follow-up with customers ensuring that allocated jobs were completed to satisfaction
The Successful Applicant
* 100% Fluent English communication (verbal & written)
* Basic technical understanding, ability to read manuals and exploded views
* To be computer literate preferably competent in SAP
* Demonstrated Supply Chain Experience (incl. 3PI Warehousing, demand planning and inventory control)
* Have at least five years' experience in a similar role
* Professional and forthcoming attitude towards customers and partners
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Very strong administrative skills, self-discipline to follow processes
* Very organized and able to meet deadlines
* Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a reputable global company, with plenty of room for you to learn and grow your career in a fun and vibrant working environment.
This role is to provide first-class service to the customer base, both present and future as well as to internal and external service technicians.