Work for a company experiencing constant growth
About Our Client
Our client is a technical services contracting company that has long term relationships with their clients and this is evident through their ability to provide innovative and flexible solutions that promote continuous improvement
As a supervisor you will be required, but not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Assist in the ongoing development of Quality Audits and complete these in the field on both internal and external installation crews.
- Carry out WHS inspections on installations crews, whilst in progress.
- Support the team in maintaining a safe work place culture.
- Conduct company inductions for all new sub-contractors and internal crews as needed.
- Carry out site inspections and warranty work where needed.
- Be willing to lead an installation team in both residential and commercial projects.
- Co-ordinate and assist with the recruitment, training and induction of sub-contractors.
- Co-ordinate Toolbox talks and the communication of any safety and/or technical bulletins to the field technicians.
- Assist the Operations Manager in the development of a strong contractor network.
- Ensure contractors and internal technicians are up to date on relevant working practices and all other relevant company policies.
- Assist the Installation Manager with schedule optimisation.
- Provide technical support to internal crew and subcontractors.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a highly motivated supervisor with the ability to go above the call of duty when needed. To be successful, you will possess the following qualities:
- NSW Electrical licence
- CEC Design & Install accreditation (if lapsed, willing to obtain again)
- Battery endorsement desirable but not essential.
- Working at Heights accreditation (or willing to obtain)
- Minimum 1 year experience in the Solar industry
- Proven supervision experience in the electrical trade
- Drivers Licence
- White Card
What's on Offer
If you are successful you will be offered:
- An attractive remuneration package
- Being upskilled if and when required.
- Company phone and laptop or tablet.
- A company vehicle
- Company uniform
- A supportive working environment.