- permanent position
- autonomous role
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading global manufacturer of high quality products for the building and construction industry.
- Autonomous picking and packing of orders with RF scanners
- Forklift Operation
- Maintaining stock in allocated locations
- Loading & Unloading trucks
- Arranging product collection by courier or transport
- Complete "Goods Return Docket" for any goods returned to the Brisbane Warehouse.
- Regular stock takes and reporting any discrepancies to Manager
- Keep warehouse, yard and desk area clean and tidy at all times in compliance with OH&S.
- Any other duties as requested, required or specified.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working in a fast paced warehousing environment
- Current forklift ticket
- Physically fit (lifting 20kg+)
- Ability to work alone
- Ability to follow instructions
- Experience with RF scanning guns
- Solid understand of OH&S policies and procedures
- Reliable transport to get to and from work
- Trustworthy and excellent work ethic
What's on Offer
Eagle Farm location
Salary based on experience