- Head office Mulgrave Location! $35ph + super!
- Great opportunity to support busy teams for a leading brand!
About Our Client
A Global Pharmaceutical company is looking to grow their administration team. They are offering stability, a collaborative team and the opportunity to build on your Administration support skills and really make this role your own!
Key duties will include but not be limited to;
- Providing extensive administrative support for the Sales, Medical & Marketing teams
- Data entry and updating the CRM system
- Coordination of meetings and agenda's across several Executives
- Manage all communications between teams and Executives
- Be the 'go to' person for all logistics around project tracking and schedules
- Finance administration; Purchase orders, SAP and invoice reconciliation
- Liaising with various internal and external stakeholders across different divisions
- Updating documents and processes
- File management and system procedures
- Ad hoc duties as required
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 3-5 yrs experience within a Team Assistant role
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Self motivation and a willingness to contribute to the team and work towards deadlines
- High attention to detail and analytical skills
- Experience working with SAP highly desirable
- Experience across MS Office Suite skills and other systems/platforms and being tech savvy!
- You will be strong at building internal stakeholder relationships
- Enjoy Project Management and supporting on projects
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a fantastic leading well known global company! A team who work extremely well together and who demonstrates a strong work ethic and have excellent tenure!
This role will offer variety and the chance to make it your own!
Full time hours with flexible working arrangements and great culture!