A team based office; and
A great opportunity to work for a well respected company.
About Our Client
Our client is responsible for providing businesses with top-tier strategic advice on a local scale, being recognised as a market leader in their industry. They are looking for a professional and well-polished individual to support one their team inclusive of consultants of varying seniority. Within their modern CBD office.
As a key member of the team, key responsibilities will include:
- Compile, format and edit documents for both internal and external use;
- Prepare reports and presentation for consultant meetings;
- Email management, coordinating and delegating across the team where appropriate;
- Manage senior team members diary and calendar;
- Organise travel arrangements both domestic and international for the team;
- Organise team events of varying size for events such as team bonding, celebration and client events; and
- Providing general and administrative assistance/ overflow assistance across the business as required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of one years' similar experience in a corporate environment;
- Will have exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Will be confident communicating with stakeholders of varying seniority;
- Will be a well presented, organised individual who takes pride in their work and is able to take initiative to prioritise tasks as required;
- Will work well as a part of a tight-knit team environment;
- Will be career orientated within the administrative space.
What's on Offer
- A team based office; and
- A great opportunity to work for a globally respected company.