- Full time permanent role - varied role with opportunity for growth!
- CBD location - 70k+
About Our Client
Due to an internal promotion this client is seeking their new Administration Manager! If you are a savvy administrator that enjoys project management and being part of the bigger picture this role is for you!
- Preparation of agenda's, presentations and reports - have experience working on tenders and proposals
- Office Management experience
- Be 'tech savvy' and the 'go to' person for internal needs
- Focus on all administrative functions for the business
- Diary and travel coordination for the Director and extended team
- Work on projects with the teams and execute project management skills
- Executive assistant duties and tasks
- Managing and preparing internal meetings
- Maintaining stakeholder relationships both internally and externally
The Successful Applicant
- You will have proven experience as an Administration Manager, Office Manager or EA and enjoy working in fast paced environments
- Minimum of 3 years experience within an Administration role
- Experience assisting teams with project management, tenders and proposals
- Diary management, travel coordination and strong administration support
- Experience working towards project time frames and understanding the importance of deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Highly experienced across MS Office Suites and other tech platforms
- You will be a focused individual that prides themselves on going above and beyond in your role
What's on Offer
This opportunity is perfect for someone who is seeking a role they can make their own, build their skill set and are wanting professional development. This business prides themselves on internal opportunity and growth.
APPLY now to be considered!