- Head office Cremorne location - 70k+Super!
- Great opportunity to support a busy franchising team for a leading brand!
About Our Client
This business is one of the world's leading tyre businesses, they pride themselves on their collaboration and brand and are seeking a passionate and dedicated Team Coordinator to join their Franchising team!
Key duties will include but not be limited to;
- Identify key business opportunities and improvements.
- Management of operations and procedures.
- System set up and liaison with internal teams.
- Sourcing and negotiating with suppliers.
- Providing extensive franchise support for the team and other divisions
- Liaising with various internal and external stakeholders
- File management and system procedures
The Successful Applicant
Key skills and requirements to be successful in the role include;
- Minimum of 5 yrs experience within an Administration role
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Self motivation and a willingness to contribute to the team and work towards deadlines
- High attention to detail and analytical skills
- Experience working with SAP highly desirable
- Experience working within a franchising, contracts or legal environment will see you ease into this role
- Experience across MS Office Suite skills and other systems/platforms and being tech savvy!
What's on Offer
This role is paying between $70,000 - $80,000 dependant on relevant experience.
If you are seeking a permanent and full time opportunity with a global business then APPLY NOW!