Central location - close to public transport
About Our Client
Our client is the world's largest independent renewable energy company with over 16 GW portfolio and the expertise to develop, engineer, construct, finance, and operate projects around the globe.
- Be the linkage between the project team and all other staff contributing subject matter to the bid.
- Establish document control processes to manage version control.
- Administer the document repository to ensure files are stored in the appropriate manner with sharing permissions etc in place.
- Administer the bid timetable and follow up with team members issued with deadlines to support document compilation.
- Ensure bid and approval processes are followed.
- Ensure that any bid updates or external information offered from third parties is disseminated to the appropriate team members in a timely manner.
- Ensure bid and proposal WORD documentation is formatted, collated and presented in a professional manner.
- Ensure bid and tender templates are maintained.
- Assist with production of final bid documents and arrangements to supply these documents to the customer within defined tender deadlines.
- Undertake other administrative tasks as required for given projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Highly competent in MS Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
- How to build, assemble and manage tender template and document libraries in Sharepoint
- Team oriented but with the ability to work independently if required
- Self-starter with a 'can-do' attitude and gently assertive attributes
- Excellent communication skills including telephone and email manner
- The ability to travel within Australia
- Attention to detail whilst remaining adaptable and flexible
- Strong time management and organisational skills with the ability to motivate others to meet deadlines.
- Extensive experience working on tenders/bids and proposals, ideally in engineering, construction, sales or commercial environment
What's on Offer
- Full-time temporary position
- 6-8 week contract
- Competitive salary
- Immediate Start
- WHV accepted