TV Commercial Classifier
Excellent Salary Offering
Great Team Focused Culture
About Our Client
Our client is an industry body involved in free to air TV and commercial classifications. The Classifier provides a review of television commercials prior to broadcast to ensure compliance with the Commercial Television Industry Code of Practice, particularly with respect to classification and with advertising regulatory requirements relevant to television commercials.
Your roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Meet daily work activities and goals set by the Classification Supervisor.
- Being responsible and taking ownership of Applications delegated by the Classification Supervisor.
- Engage in work, make contributions and communicate effectively with clients, the Classification Supervisor and other team members.
- Ensure classification procedures are adhered to.
- Work collaboratively with the team.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will:
- Have an interest in Film, TV and Commercials.
- Have prior experience within Film, TV or Advertising industries.
- Be able to develop a sound understanding of classification issues concerning advertising on commercial free‐ to‐air television.
- Possess the ability to work co‐operatively and collaboratively in a team environment to meet team objectives.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Have good organizational and time management skills.
- Show initiative and good judgment in resolving issues, including in relation to classification processes and client service.
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary offering
- Team focused culture
- Beautiful office location
- Close to public transport