- Do you want to take the opportunity to take this warehouse to the next level?
- Work for an organisation that is growing!
About Our Client
Client manufactures and distributes their product across the country.
- Manage the distribution between the DC network
- Oversee the operations for receiving, dispatch, logistics and inventory
- Drive further process improvement with the current ERP/WMS
- Support senior management by creating a safe, positive environment to work in
- Manage cycle count process
- Manage stock movements
- Manage relationships between between international and domestic suppliers, including external stakeholders
- Process Improvement
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 10 years in warehousing or logistics
- Proven experience in leadership roles
- Ability to manage, motivate and nurture employees
- Work autonomously and simultaneously be a team player
- Ability to be a hands on leader
- Strong interpersonal skill
- Working knowledge of LEAN or certification is a advantage
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Great supportive team
- Permanent role