Warehouse Storeperson Wanted
Full time hours
About Our Client
We are currently representing a number of clients across the Melbourne area, across 3PL, FMCG and Manufacturing industries in Melbournes West.
- Day to day operations of the warehouse
- Receiving and dispatch
- Picking and packing orders
- Stock control
- Maintaining a clean and safe work space
- Manual handling duties (15-20kg).
The Successful Applicant
- Previous warehousing experience working in receiving and dispatch
- Forklift license preferred but not essential
- Customer service focused
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Use of RF scanning previously
- Thorough understanding of OH&S processes
- Good manual handling capacity with ability to lift 15-20 kgs repetitively
What's on Offer
- Can lead to potential full time employment
As well as a competitive casual rate you will be eligible to take advantage of PageGroup company employee benefits.