- An exciting opportunity working within a leading agriculture organisation who are moving their head office to Brisbane.
- You will be the first Payroll employee in Brisbane and will be responsible for setting up the payroll in QLD, leading a systems migration (from MicrOpay to Greentree) and developing the function
- This is a genuinely interesting & exciting opportunity for somebody after a challenging and rewarding opportunity.
- An exciting opportunity to establish a payroll function within Brisbane
- With the head office relocating, you'll be starting the new payroll function
We are looking for three new team members to join the customer service team, responsible for providing a seamless and proactive approach to the post-sale experience of Retail & Data Solutions customers.
- Based in Brisbane City
- Great growth potential and opportunities
This is a hands on role working as 'the' in house accounts person within a small, growing organisation.
Yours will be a broad role covering numerous areas of the business, taking ownership over the finance function.
- Join a rapidly growing Australian organisation based in the CBD
- Take ownership of the accounts function, working alongside a tight knit team
We are currently recruiting a number of short-medium term accounts payable contracts across Brisbane! We have both part-time, and full-time opportunities available
All positions involve full-function invoicing for Accounts Payable, with a variety of other duties for each position.
- We have been engaged for both full-time and part-time AP focused positions!
- Locations include Brisbane CBD, Albion and Kelvin Grove!
Exciting opportunity to join a not for profit business in the education sector. Immediate start for a short term 6 week contract with the possibility to extend.
- Join an exciting not for profit business
- Start immediately, Short term contract
Page Personnel Finance have just been engaged on a number of interim Accounts Payable roles across Brisbane.
They are all for 3 - 6 months length (possibility to extend) and locations include:
- CBD (5 minutes walk from Central Station)
- We have just been engaged on multiple interim AP roles across Brisbane
- Locations include the CBD, Pinkenba and Woolloongabba
This role is temporary to permanent opportunity as a hands on Payroll Manager position managing a small team, within a multi-national consultancy business.
In addition to managing the team, the manager is involved in overseeing the full-function payroll process, and contributing to payroll efficiency and legislation compliance
- Join an established consultancy business as a Payroll Manager
- An initial 6 week starting contract with a temporary to permanent opportunity!
This 12 month contract is a great opportunity for immediately available, experienced accounts receivable officers wanting a competitive salary and stability
- Immediate opportunity with competitive salary package
- Flexible working in an ASX listed organisation
Join PageGroup, a leading, international recruitment company.
A graduate position offering significant development & career progression opportunities.
- Join a large organisation providing a full training and growth opportunities
- A great culture, with regular team drinks, dinners and quarterly events
This position is a stand-alone senior payroll and HR operations specialist role, taking ownership of the payroll function for the companies permanent and casual staff.
The role works quite closely with the National HR Manager at the head office located close to Brisbane CBD, with responsibility for full-function payroll processing for 150 employees
- Permanent Full-Time Role with an Immediate Start and Flexible Working Available!
- Join an established global business undergoing significant growth!