You are here
Salary Guide 2020
Download Australia Salary Guide 2020
Talent Trends 2021 is coming soon
Employers will be equipped with insights on winning the race for talent as well as building a resilient and agile workforce. The themes will include: top talent salary expectations, average job offer to top talent within your industry, future work strategies, talent attraction and retention strategies, etc.
Salary Benchmark is our annual report developed as a guide for recruiting managers and job applicants to make informed employment decisions in Australia. The report benchmarks the salaries of across various job functions and sectors, including Customer Service, Finance & Accounting, and Office Support. Drawing data from Page Personnel’s extensive database and network throughout the Asia Pacific, the report offers a comprehensive look at the latest hiring trends impacting recruitment in the region.
Furthermore, an additional section, titled “What is the Australia workforce thinking”, will delve into the specifics of what the Australia labour force is thinking with regard to work, including topics like:
Average salary increase when changing jobs*
|Customer Service||2 - 3|
|Finance & Accounting||4 - 6|
|Logistics||15 - 20|
* Data is derived from July 2018 to June 2019, and is validated against insights from our leaders’ and consultants’ interactions with clients and candidates.
How can the report benefit you?
- Understand factors that attract and retain talent
- Project reasonable talent cost based on hiring forecast
- Discover top reasons for resignation
- Find out potential roles to upskill for
- Cite informed salary expectations when switching jobs
- Discover trending skills for your job function