The role of the Finance Officer involves providing financial and administrative support to colleagues, clients and stakeholders of the business.
- Exciting opportunity in a major federal government department
- 6-month contract, with the possibility for extension
We are currently recruiting a number of short-medium term accounts payable contracts across Brisbane! We have both part-time, and full-time opportunities available
All positions involve full-function invoicing for Accounts Payable, with a variety of other duties for each position.
- We have been engaged for both full-time and part-time AP focused positions!
- Locations include Brisbane CBD, Albion and Kelvin Grove!
Providing financial and administrative support to colleagues, clients and stakeholders of the business.
- 6-12 month non-ongoing, ability to apply for permanency
- Generous salary, potential for salary increase
A hands on Finance Officer position working within a small, tight knit finance team. Working within the health care & related sectors - your work will make a real difference.
- Join a company who makes a difference in the lives of people with health issues
- A growing, well respected organisation in the healthcare sector
As a Finance Officer, you will be providing financial and administrative support to colleagues, clients and stakeholders of the business.
- 6-month contract, opportunity for extension
- Section 26 sponsorship
Providing financial and administrative support to colleagues, clients and stakeholders of the department.
- 3-6 month non-ongoing
- Highly regarded agency
Our government client is looking for a government experienced candidate to join their small, close knit team within their finance unit!
- 6-12 month fixed term contract within reputable department
- Secondment opportunities available
This is a 6 month part time contract with the possibility of an extension. You will be responsible for assisting the team in developing a new, improved accounting and finance SharePoint site for internal access and storing of policies and procedures.
- Join a large and stable business within the Agricultural Machinery industry.
- Flexible arrangements working 4 days a week.
Our client is looking to bring their bookkeeping function in-house, the CFO is extremely flexible when considering part-time or full-time applicants. The role will perform the entire cycle of accounts through to trial balance and support with CFO with ASX reporting.
- Ability to choose a part-time or full-time position with WFH available
- Join an exciting Tech Start-up
Are you an experienced office manager or team assistant who likes to own your role? Looking to step up your career and make a change? We are looking for an office coordinator for a role based in Martin Place. You will be responsible for providing ad-hoc support to the CEO and CFO, organising travel for executives, coordinating the everyday functions of the office and more.
- Well established multinational logistics organisation
- Flexible Work Arrangements
Our client is looking for an experienced Payroll Officer to join their finance team! This is a perfect opportunity for those looking to move into a stand-alone Payroll Position in a growing and established company, as well as those who want flexibility in their next position.
- Great Career Progression
- Flexible Working Hours
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a talented Accounts Receivable Officer to join a supportive finance team in a permanent full-time role. Located within walking distance from Central Station, this opportunity offers flexible working arrangements and the ability to work from home.
- Opportunity to join a growing and supportive team environment
- Opportunity of up-skilling in an established organisation