Our Financial Services client is looking for up to multiple Temporary-to-Permanent Customer Service Officers to join their operations, immediate basis. They are looking for candidates who can confidently communicate with suppliers and internal stakeholders to ensure the highest level of customer service is always provided. This position will be in the CBD with this opportunity to working on a hybrid working model of 4 days in the office and 1 at home.
- Customer Service Role - Financial Services
- Open to ALL Levels of Experience
Providing financial and administrative support to colleagues, clients and stakeholders of the department.
- 3-6 month non-ongoing
- Highly regarded agency
Join a small team, serving as the Treasury Officer
- Exciting opportunity in a major federal government department
- Permanent transfer at level, non-ongoing or longer term contractors
An excellent opportunity to join a successful and highly regarded company, delivering professional outcomes through the provision of accurate and relevant advice and professional support
- Exciting opportunity within a dynamic financial advisory firm
- Flexible working benefits, professional development and great work environment
As a Payroll Officer you will be collecting, calculating, and entering data in order to maintain and update payroll information. While also compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and non-taxable wages, and reporting on this.
- 6-month contract, opportunity for extension
- Flexible work schedule for the right candidate
Our client is a diverse and highly regarded central department that provides services to the Parliament and Commonwealth public sector entities.
This opportunity will allow for diverse and valuable exposure to the ACT and Federal Government entities, with flexible working agreements.
- Generous salary, leading a successful team
- Flexible work schedule for the right candidate
Exiting opportunity for a motivated and committed individual to enter into an accounts receivable position conveniently located in South West Sydney for an Australian owned business who are national leaders in their industry.
- Graduates encouraged to apply!
- Temporary to Permanent full-time opportunity with an attractive salary package
Page Personnel Finance are partnering with a privately owned investment fund to recruit a permanent part-time Bookkeeper. If you are looking for a fantastic work-place culture and work-life balance, please apply below!
- Excellent remuneration
- Work-life balance
Our client is looking for a new Finance - Customer Support Specialist - Graduate to join their operations on a Permanent basis. They are looking for outstanding individuals, who has recently graduated university or higher education facility and are looking to join an outstanding corporate culture and learn and grow their career. This position is in the Melbourne CBD, in a hybrid working arrangement on a full-time basis.
- Graduate Customer Service Role - Financial Services
- Excellent Career Progression Opportunity
We are partnering with fast-growing consultancy who will be appointing a Senior Bookkeeper into a newly created position due to excellent results in the last couple of years.
This role will assume the duties of the current external bookkeeping model for a small portfolio of listed and private companies.
- Perth CBD location
- Working from home flexibility
Page Personnel Finance are currently partnering with one of Australia's leading provider of debt collection services, to recruit multiple Customer Service Specialists. This is a perfect opportunity for those with a customer service background, who are looking for an opportunity to move into the finance sector.
- Generous bonus package
- Excellent working environment prioritising career development
Page Personnel Finance are currently partnering with one of Australia's leading provider of debt collection services, to recruit multiple Collections Officers.
- Working from Home Flexibility
- Great Bonus Potential
Page Personnel Finance are exclusively partnering with a rapidly growing, mid-tier financial services firm to recruit a permanent Bookkeeper. If you are looking to join an awesome workplace culture and progress your career, please apply below!
- Opportunity for internal career progression & excellent remuneration
- WFH Flexibility
Our client is a professional services specialist comprised of wonderful, friendly staff, located in the heart of the Perth CBD in immaculate modern offices which are easily accessible from all areas of Perth and close to public transport. This assignment is a 12 week leave coverage, however this company have a habit of recognising talent and retaining only the best, so a permanent position may be on offer!
- Fantastic working environment
- Large corporate in the CBD
Our ASX - Listed client is looking for dynamic and high potential finance individuals to join it's rapidly growing team. The opportunity comes with fantastic salary, career growth opportunities and the prospect to be apart of an amazing expansion.
- ASX - Listed and rapidly growing client with great salary package
- Unique opportunity to progress within a desirable company and industry
Seeking available immediately candidates who are can start ASAP for an ongoing contract office support role. I am seeking candidates who have done administration support to a HR team and worked across high volume recruitment teams in the past. This role is located in the northern suburbs, 20 minutes from the CBD and is accessible via Public Transport and also offers parking on site.
- Immediate start for admin superstar
- Seeking someone with recruitment or HR Admin experience
Provide accounting support to the financial controller and perform weekly the full function payroll for the client.
- Amazing private sector client with great salary package
- Flexible job description for the right candidate
Our client is looking for an experienced administrator to join their flourishing team in Parramatta.
- Progressive and Dynamic Work Environment
- Attractive Pay Rate
Finance Management delivers strategic financial advice and valued financial management services throughout the department and portfolio, which meet and anticipate the needs of the Secretary and Ministers.
- Flexible opportunity with options for s26, contract or permanency
- Join an inclusive & supportive team with flexible arrangements
Work for an organisation that makes a difference in people's lives and communities. Due to company growth, they are now seeking for a Payroll Officer to join their team.
- Work for a highly reputable international organisation
- Ongoing support and career development