Page Personnel are partnering with a lifesaving not for profit company to recruit a Payroll Officer which is passionate about community health! If you are looking to start a career within the healthcare space with an organisation that changes lives, please apply below!
- Excellent mentorship
- Life-changing business
Currently seeking disability support workers to join our not for profit organisation.
- $28-$32 per hour dependant on experience
- Flexible hours provided if you are looking for worklife balance
The 2IC is responsible for supporting the Practice Manager in the day to day operation of the Medical Centre. In instances that the Practice Manager is absent, the 2IC is responsible for ensuring the staff management, administration and customer service aspects of the Centre are delivered efficiently.
- Work within an Industry Leading Organisation
- Opportunity for internal progression
Page personnel are currently partnering with a global pharmaceutical organisation to source a Mandarin speaking Payroll Specialist.
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional culture
Looking for a WHS to start ASAP and hit the ground running
- Want to work a contract role for a reputable organisation?
- want to work close to home?
Calling all experienced Medical Administration and Customer Service Representatives within a newly growing team, you will need to be a reliable, passionate and professional individual wanting to work with a fantastic collaborative environment.
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Rapidly growing organisation
Calling all experienced Customer Service Representatives wanting to work in a rolling contract commencing ASAP, need reliable, passionate and professional individuals to work with a fantastic collaborative environment.
- Rolling Contract with a potential to go perm
- Immediate Start
We are searching for a experienced and driven accounts payable candidate to join a leading aged care organisation with an extremely high performing team. The role will allow for copious amounts of career growth and progression, led by a supportive and knowledgeable manager.
- High performing team with multitude of progression opportunity
- Highly reputable and leading Australian organisation
We are looking for an experienced accounts payable officer to join a highly reputable and industry leading aged care organisation on a full-time permanent basis. The role will offer great job satisfaction and maintain a high sense of security.
- Permanent opportunity in a supportive team
- Job security and WFH