Are you an experienced office manager looking for a change? We have a role based in North Sydney within the engineering sector working on a part-time basis (25 hours a week). The role will include both Office and Facilities management to assure the effective functioning of the office
- Amazing opportunity to join an established organisation
- Flexible Working Arrangements
We are currently working with a global Medical Devices manufacturer who are looking to hire an experienced assembly operator in their Homebush West facility.
- Permanent full time position, $55,000 salary package
- Strong career progression opportunities
- A hands on Accounts Payable position reporting in to the Head of Finance
- Permanent, full time Monday - Friday role
- Join a well established, secure business
- Operating in the construction/manufacturing industry
A hands on role encompassing both Accounts Payable and Receivable. Working in a small, tight knit office you'll be working closely with the head of finance and covering transactional elements of the finance function.
- Join a multinational company operating in the growing construction industry
- A stable and secure organisation offering learning and growth
Looking for an experienced customer service / internal Sales person to join the team. Full training provided and work from home flexibility offered!
- Full time position
- Located in Pinkenba
Our client is looking for an outstanding Customer Service Specialist to join their operations on a Permanent, Full-time basis. They are looking for an outstanding personality who can liaise with internal management and external stakeholders, providing them with outstanding customer service. This position is located in South Yarra and is a Permanent, Full-Time role.
- Permanent Role in Global Organisation
- Outstanding Team Environment
We have partner with a well renowned global manufacturing business who are currently looking for an experienced Logistics Officer to join the team on a 12 month fixed term contract.
- $75,000 - $80,000 per annum + superannuation
- 12 month fixed term contract with possibility of permanency
Our client is looking for a new dynamic Customer Support Officer to join their awesome team on a permanent basis. They're looking for someone who can be the first point of contact with external customers and provide customer service sales and customer support, daily. This position is Full-Time, Permanent role and located in inner South-Eastern suburbs.
- Permanent Role in a Great Team!
- International Organisation
Supply Chain Officer required for an immediate start in Brisbane's Bayside.
- Bayside Location
- Off street parking
Page Personnel Finance are exclusively partnering with a national construction business in the northern suburbs of Melbourne to recruit a permanent Payroll Officer. If you are looking to join an excellent workplace culture and have a real impact on the finance & HR function of the business, please apply below.
- $85,000 plus superannuation
- Standalone role
Page Personnel Finance are exclusively partnering with ITW Group to recruit a newly created Payroll Manager position based in SE suburbs of Melbourne. If you are passionate about implementing, standardising and simplifying payroll processes as part of an organisational and shared services strategy, this is the opportunity for you.
- The opportunity to enhance the strategic position of the business
- Career growth and development in a Fortune200 company
Page Personnel Logistics & Operations is current seeking a Manufacturing & Warehouse Operator for a permanent role in Brisbane's Inner Northern Suburbs.
- Permanent Position
- Monthly RDO
Our client is looking for an outstanding Internal Sales/Customer Service Officer to join their operations on a permanent full-time basis. They are looking for an ambitious and outgoing personality to become an integral member of their team and provide outstanding customer service support both internally and externally. This position is full-time, permanent, and located in Dandenong.
- Permanent Role in Dandenong
- Excellent Culture
Great opportunity for someone looking to further their career in a well-known organisation. Providing support to the Financial Controller, the Accounts Assistant will be responsible for ensuring accurate record keeping and various accounting and administration duties.
- Opportunity of up-skilling in an established organisation
- Working in a very friendly team environment
Part time Payroll Officer Opportunity starting ASAP! Working for a large organisation that focus on Environment solutions.
- Working from home flexibility
- South Eastern suburb location
The key purpose of the Collection Officer position is to oversee debt recovery & resolution of COVID related arrears. The role is specifically focused on timely collection of COVID billings & adjustments by working with their retailers & internal team members to provide:
- Join a professional and well established business
- Temporary to permanent
We are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated Payroll Officer to join a growing business. If you are looking to work across a broad range of projects - processing, compliance, implementation - please apply below.
- Working from Home Flexibility
- Supportive Workplace Culture
Based on Western Sydney, this is an exciting permanent part-time role for a Payroll Officer to progress their career. This role is the opportunity for an experienced individual to showcase their skills and advance their career in an established organisation.
- Exciting permanent part-time role for a Payroll Officer
- Showcase your skills and advance your career.
Currently seeking an Office Manager who is looking for a company that can offer growth, progression and development that is located north of the river with parking on site.
- Permanent Office Manager Role
- Northern Suburbs Location
Based on Western Sydney, this is an exciting full-time role for a Payroll Officer to progress their career. This role is the opportunity for an experienced individual to showcase their skills and advance their career in an established organisation.
- Showcase your skills and advance your career in an established organisation
- Work with a friendly team, where business engagement is encouraged