An exciting opportunity in federal government with 6-12 month possible extension
- On going opportunity
- Contact Ben Hayman: 0420 279 621
An exciting opportunity in a Federal Department with 6-12 month contract with a possible extension.
- Full time with flexible hours
One of our large Federal Government clients are actively seeking to engage with an APS 6 Finance Officer for an immediate start and 3 month engagement term.
- Large Federal Government Agency
- 3 month contract with immediate start
Work as a Rating Officer for a large local government council with great benefits, located outside of the city.
- Work for a large local governement council, make a meaningful difference
- Rewarding work environment with opportunity to develop skills and career
The primary function is extracting large data sets from one computer system for checking and manipulating in excel before uploading into our finance system Techone in order to generate sales invoices. The role also reports on invoicing and claiming volumes and deals with customer queries and corrections.
- Friednly and supportive work culture
- Flexibility to work from home
A hands-on payroll officer role working for a fast-paced organisation based in Western Sydney. The role works within a team & will be responsible for processing weekly & monthly payroll.
- Reputable organisation
- Excellent team culture
Page Personnel are currently partnering with one of Melbourne's most prestigious education establishments to recruit an exciting full-time Senior Payroll /Accounts Payable position.
- Genuine career development and opportunities
- Supportive team environment
A great opportunity for a motivated Junior Accounts Officer to join a friendly team on a full time basis.
- Immediate start
- Long term contract
- This role will involve the setup of new employees, fortnightly pays and cessations
- You will work within a well established finance team and mainly assist the Payroll Officer with everyday duties
- good workplace flexibility
- 3 days a week- school hours
- Creating procedures and policies that ensure timely payments while maintaining a high level of customer retention
- Reconciling complex accounts that have been escalated from the AR team
- Monitoring debtor balances to ensure a reduction in debtors DSO
- Ensuring credit and collection policies and procedures are followed within your team
- Liaising with customers, as well as internal personnel including the sales team
- Work for one of the most well reputed research institutes in Australia
- Supportive and flexible workplace for those balancing families and careers
The client is seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to be a part of the finance team.
- Great working environment and flexible work arrangements
- Continuous support from senior management & delivery team
Currently seeking disability support workers to join our not for profit organisation.
- $28-$32 per hour dependant on experience
- Flexible hours provided if you are looking for worklife balance
Page Personnel are partnering with a lifesaving not for profit company to recruit a Payroll Officer which is passionate about community health! If you are looking to start a career within the healthcare space with an organisation that changes lives, please apply below!
- Excellent mentorship
- Life-changing business