- A hands on Payroll Manager position responsible for both the payroll processing for circa 300 staff across two entities & a significant amount of change, process improvement and implementation work.
- An opportunity to take ownership of the function & drive performances Payroll. Significant autonomy, with support from the leadership team.
- A rapidly growing organisation who have doubled revenues in the past 12 months
- Significant change, process improvement and implementation work
Page Personnel Finance are exclusively partnering with ITW Group to recruit a newly created Payroll Manager position based in SE suburbs of Melbourne. If you are passionate about implementing, standardising and simplifying payroll processes as part of an organisational and shared services strategy, this is the opportunity for you.
- The opportunity to enhance the strategic position of the business
- Career growth and development in a Fortune200 company
Page Personnel Finance are exclusively partnering with a large and well-established organisation. This is a rare opportunity to work with one of the most prestigious organisation in Western Sydney market.
- Permanent Position
- Opportunity to own the entire payroll function for a great organisation
Page Personnel Finance have been exclusively retained by Metro Trains to recruit a permanent Group Payroll Manager. If you are looking to join a reputable Victorian organisation who are undergoing a rapid growth period, this is the opportunity for you.
- Excellent remuneration
- Workplace flexibility
Page Personnel finance are exclusively partnering with PFD Food Services to recruit their National Payroll Manager. If you are passionate about process improvement and payroll leadership, this is the opportunity for you.
- High growth organisation
- Process improvement opportunity
Page Personnel Finance are currently partnering with a large ASX listed organisation to recruit a Group ANZ Payroll Manager. The role will begin on a contract basis, with the aim to convert this to permanent within 3 months. The role offers unrivalled remuneration. If you are looking to manage a large team and get involved in one of the biggest implementation projects of 2021, please apply below!
- People Management + Process Improvement
- Excellent workplace flexibility
Page Personnel Finance are currently partnering with a large ASX listed organisation to recruit a Senior Kronos Specialist on a permanent basis. If you are looking to get involved in one of the biggest implementation projects of 2021, please apply below!
- Extreme flexibility
- Exceptional remuneration
Page Personnel Finance are partnering with a large software business to recruit a Payroll Team Lead. This is a great opportunity for candidates looking for internal career progression within a reputable organisation who have just gone through a merger with a US listed business.
- Clear path to Payroll Manager
- Great opportunity for motivated payroll professionals
Great opportunity for someone looking to further their career in a well-known organisation. Supporting the Payroll Manager and Payroll Coordinator, the Payroll Coordinator will be responsible for delivering of all payroll processes and be the first point of contact for all email and call queries. This role will involve implementing and maintaining the new payroll system, Roubler.
- Being a crucial part and potential owner of a start up project
- Working in a stable industry
This Payroll Officer role, reporting to the Payroll Manager will handle full function, end to end payroll for around 700 employees weekly. Working in a large team, you will have access to training and opportunities to grow.
- Payroll position at ASX listed company
- Experience an expanding team