- An exciting opportunity working within a leading agriculture organisation who are moving their head office to Brisbane.
- You will be the first Payroll employee in Brisbane and will be responsible for setting up the payroll in QLD, leading a systems migration (from MicrOpay to Greentree) and developing the function
- This is a genuinely interesting & exciting opportunity for somebody after a challenging and rewarding opportunity.
- An exciting opportunity to establish a payroll function within Brisbane
- With the head office relocating, you'll be starting the new payroll function
Our client is looking for an experienced Payroll Officer to join their finance team! This is a perfect opportunity for those looking to move into a stand-alone Payroll Position in a growing and established company, as well as those who want flexibility in their next position.
- Great Career Progression
- Flexible Working Hours
Page Personnel Finance are exclusively partnering with a multinational logistics organisation to recruit a Senior Payroll Specialist. If you are looking to join a high-growth organisation and progress into a leadership role, please apply below.
- $120,000 plus superannuation
- Global organisation
Page Personnel Finance are exclusively partnering with Opal Packaging to recruit a Payroll Compliance Specialist. If you are looking for excellent remuneration, work-life balance and an opportunity to upskill and advance in your payroll career - please apply below.
- Working from Home Flexibility
- Great Remuneration
This position is required to support the delivery of the organisation's payroll function in a timely and professional manner and in accordance with all legislative requirements.
- Join a dynamic workspace with hybrid working arrangements.
- Take responsibility for a payroll position as part of an established team.
Exciting Payroll Implementation Specialist position working with a high and fast growing SaaS company. This position will provide an excellent opportunity for an experienced person looking for a challenge.
- Join a growing business that are leaders within their industry
- WFH arrangements only
An exciting opportunity for a Payroll Compliance Specialist to join a global industry leader.
- Immediate Start
- working from home flexibility
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Payroll Specialist to join a global brand.
- Immediate Start
- Amazing culture within the company
This position is a stand-alone senior payroll and HR operations specialist role, taking ownership of the payroll function for the companies permanent and casual staff.
The role works quite closely with the National HR Manager at the head office located close to Brisbane CBD, with responsibility for full-function payroll processing for 150 employees
- Permanent Full-Time Role with an Immediate Start and Flexible Working Available!
- Join an established global business undergoing significant growth!