Our client is looking to appoint a Finance Manager on a 12 month contract that will be responsible for the Accounts Receivable function, managing a team of three.
- Work from home 80% of the time!
- Manage a team of three
This role is a really exciting opportunity for any graduate looking to progress within recruitment! This role will be focusing on the candidate side and working very closely with your client counterpart to assist in recruitment progress. This role promises fantastic exposure to a corporate market and opportunity to progress.
- Exposure to a corporate environment
- Incredible progression opportunities
At PageGroup, our people are our most important asset. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in recruitment or sales, with knowledge of screening, interviewing, hiring practices and business development. If you have a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, and helping individuals find promising careers, we want to hear from you!
- Team and individual awards and incentives
- UK listed global company with 153 offices in 35 countries
Our client is seeking to appoint a permanent part-time Bookkeeper to support the increased workload to the current Bookkeeper. The role will focus on Payroll and Accounts Payable and some ad-hoc financial duties delegated by the CFO.
- $40 per hour (15-20 hours per week across either two or three days)
- West Perth location
Our client is seeking a full-time Bookkeeper to join the business. This will be a newly created position due to strong growth and an appetite to bring the bookkeeping duties in-house.
- Full-time role, working from home one day a week
- Tight-knit, "family" work culture
Seeking a corporately presented Receptionist who wants to join a business where they can add value through their proactive nature and solutions focused attitude. This is a great opportunity for someone seeking some temporary work and who is available to be flexible and reliable.
- Immediate start for business support
- CBD location
Seeking an immediately available Executive Assistant who is able to start on a temporary to permanent basis. This is a fantastic company in the not for profit space where you will be working towards a fantastic cause in the community.
- Immediate start
- Fantastic organisation
You will support the business by providing end to end support within the credit department in a contract role until the end of the year.
Your main focus will include contacting customers regarding outstanding invoices, banking and end of month support.
- Join a market leader with great company values
- Attractive hourly rate
Due to a resignation of a long-standing employee moving on to a different career, our client is looking to hire an Accounts Payable Administrator on a full-time basis.
The role comes with free on-site parking, competitive remuneration and an excellent retention record with recruitment being a seldom event. The company will provide training and development for the right person with the right attitude.
- West Perth location with on-site free parking!
- Training and development will be provided
As the Accounts Receivable Supervisor, you will be responsible for the Accounts Receivable team and function across the Australasian region, managing two Accounts Receivable Officers and reporting into the Regional Financial Controller.
- Exciting industry with market leading company
- Managing a team of two Accounts Receivable Officers
Looking for an Accounts Officer with experience in Accounts Payable and Payroll.
This role is diverse and looking for a candidate that can adapt and welcome change.
- Tight nit team
- Varied role in an ever growing company
You will join the business as an AP & Payroll Officer, responsible for end to end Payroll and Accounts Payable. You'll be working in a team of three reporting into the Commercial Accountant.
- Join an industry leading business with a strong presence across Australia
- Fabulous team with positive culture and high performing attitude
An exciting opportunity has opened up for an experienced Mobilisation and Planning Coordinator, working for a highly successful Mining Manufacturing company based SOR
- Immediate Start
- Ongoing development and career progression opportunities
Seeking experienced Administrator to join a fast paced and hard working business who promote a fun and diverse culture. This company is looking to get someone started as soon as possible and may have the potential to go permanent.
- Fantastic business and culture
- Diverse role requiring skilled Administrator
We are looking for an experienced Funding Officer/ Administrator with Settlements and Construction Officer experience to join a supportive team
- Permanent role offering ongoing development
- Immediate start
An exciting opportunity to work collaboratively with the sales team to grow existing customers, acquire new customers and improve customer satisfaction. Valve experience essential!
- Permanent Full Time Position
- Great company culture
We are looking for a motivated Data Administrator to join our highly successful and innovative drilling services client
- Join a highly regarded mining services business
- Immediate start available