Looking for a Corporate Real Estate Advisor (CRE) to join a federal government team for a 12 to 24 months estimated assignment.
- Opportunity to have work in an Exciting and Fast-paced Government Agency
- Long term assignment in Corporate role in the APS space
A hands on, Senior Payroll Officer position working within a company who are definitively the market leader in their field.
Full function payroll processing pay for circa 400 staff across Australia & New Zealand.
- Join a growing organisation with ambitious plans for 2022
- Work from modern offices in the CBD or from home (2-3 days p/w)
- Join a stable, profitable business operating the real estate and property industry
- Flexible working with competitive salary and modern central head office location
This 12 month contract will offer the successful candidate flexibility, stability and a great group of people to work with!
- Immediate opportunity with a competitive salary package
- Fleixibility in an ASX listed company
Seeking an experienced receptionist/office coordinator to join a leading property management company!
- Head office South Melbourne location - 60k+Super!
- Busy and varied role for a passionate Office Administrator/Receptionist
Our Client is looking for an experienced administrator with an interest in leasing and property to join their busy team in Parramatta.
- Permanent Opportunity
- Attractive Salary
This is an exciting role for an experienced Finance Assistant. This role is the opportunity for an individual to showcase their skills and advance their career in an established organisation.
- Opportunity of up-skilling in an established organisation
- Work in a highly reputable organisation
Join a leading Property Development business as their new Receptionist!
- Join a leading Property Development business as their new Receptionist!
- Reception role! Melbourne CBD location
An exciting opportunity to join a property team as their Administrator!
- Melbourne CBD Location
- 4 month role - 3 days per week
Our client is seeking a focused, efficient, and experienced individual to join as Case Manager within a fulfilling industry. Candidates that are organised and proactive, with previous knowledge of the property management and customer service industry are highly valued. Located in Melbourne CBD, the perfect candidate will have access to a strong training program and the flexibility for WFH options in the future, if preferable.
- Fast paced, end-to-end role
- Large, friendly team environment
A great opportunity for an experienced and highly skilled Administrator to join a leading commercial property company based in Hawthorn. This role will suit someone who is a passionate office all rounder!
- Hawthorn Location - Permanent Opportunity
- Join a leading commercial property management business!