Page Personnel are currently working with a client that has an opportunity for an experienced Retail Manager to join the team for a 12 month contract with the possibility of extension. This person will be responsible for the management of all retail businesses across the complex. This includes overall responsibility for relationship management for the retail business including understanding lease and operational requirements of the tenants.
- Join a leading organisation in Canberra
- 12 Month contract with possible extension
We are working with a client that has a rare opportunity for an experienced Commercial and Retail Leasing Manager to join their growing team, in this role you will be responsible for assisting in sourcing and finalising leasing transactions across all entities across the business.
- Opportunity to join a leading organisation within Canberra
- Ongoing role, with an immediate start
Here's your chance to join a fun and outgoing team in their outbound Contact Centre, as a Customer Service representative.
- Stable Full Time Contract
- Located in Western Sydney
A great opportunity for driven & customer focused Collections Officers to join a industry leader.
- Working from home flexibility
- Immediate Start
Based in Sydney, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Assistant to work with a high-end, luxurious organisation. Our client has committed to ensuring they operate to the highest standards across every element within their operations, and their finance team is no exception.
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Assistant
- Our client has committed to ensuring they operate to the highest standards
The key purpose of the Collection Officer position is to oversee debt recovery & resolution of COVID related arrears. The role is specifically focused on timely collection of COVID billings & adjustments by working with there retailers & internal team members to provide:
- Join a professional and established brand and progress your finance career
- Great salary opportunity
Page Personnel have partnered with a leading retail fashion brand to recruit a Lease Administrator/Accounts Payable Officer. This role will offer variety, career development opportunities and a chance to be amongst one of Australia's most well recognised retail brands.
- Great Culture
- Career Opportunities
You will be working as a Bookkeeper in a stand alone position, responsible for accounts through to Trial Balance and a small payroll function.
This is a great opportunity for you to challenge yourself with a diverse role that offers flexibility, great company benefits and a very welcoming environment.
- Join an industry leading business with a strong presence across Australia
- Fabulous team with positive culture and high performing attitude
Ideally you bring 3+ years payroll experience, hunger to learn & high energy!
Amazing opportunity for you to work with an advanced payroll function that requires excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task, repsonsible for end to end payroll for 750+ employees.
System implementations are in the works along with many other projects.
- End to end processing for 750+ employees
- Join a team with 30 years combined experience
Looking for a Operations Manager to develop and evolve the organisations processes to transform their business and take it to the next level of success.
- Are you looking for career progression?
- Are you looking for a challenge to drive the business to the next level?
Looking for a Merchandise Planner to ensure the smooth stock flow into stores and DC's.
- Want to work for an Australian Organisation that is growing?
- Get the career experience you need to develop and grow more!
Searching for a Planning Assistant to ensure forecast demand is met whilst managing inventory.
- Want to work close to home?
- Work for a leading global brand
Page Personnel has partnered with one of Australia's most iconic Footwear brands. They are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable & Receivable Officer in a part time capacity.
- Excellent and exciting company
This position is 12 month fixed term contract for a payroll officer looking to progress their career. The successful candidate will be responsible for end to end processing on a weekly and monthly basis.
- 12 month FTC
- Immediately available
Join and FUN and REWARDING working environment as a Customer Service Administration Assistant.
- A Fun and Rewarding Environment
- Scope to Grow within the role
At PageGroup, our people are our most important asset. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in recruitment or sales, with knowledge of screening, interviewing, hiring practices and business development. If you have a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, and helping individuals find promising careers, we want to hear from you!
- Team and individual awards and incentives
- UK listed global company with 153 offices in 35 countries
Page Personnel are in collaboration with an Australian fashion retailer to recruit an Accounts Payable Officer. If you are available, have the required skills and a positive attitude, please apply below.
- Career progression
- Excellent training program
Page Personnel are in collaboration with an Australian retail organisation to recruit an Accounts Receivable Officer looking to join a collaborative workplace culture. If you are available, have the required skills and a positive attitude, please apply below.
- Thriving Industry
- Excellent mentorship
Page Personnel are in collaboration with one of Australia's fastest growing fashion brands. This ASX listed retail company are looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Officer to join their exciting and collaborative workplace. This is a unique opportunity to join a well-loved Australian brand and to be amongst such a rewarding culture with many benefits on offer.
- Great rewards and benefits
- Australia's fastest growing fashion brands
Page Personnel Finance are in collaboration with a large and reputable retail organisation to recruit a Payroll Officer looking to join an excellent team culture. If have the requisite skill set and enthusiasm to thrive in this role, please apply below.
- Reputable organisation
- Excellent team culture