This position is a stand-alone senior payroll and HR operations specialist role, taking ownership of the payroll function for the companies permanent and casual staff.
The role works quite closely with the National HR Manager at the head office located close to Brisbane CBD, with responsibility for full-function payroll processing for 150 employees
- Permanent Full-Time Role with an Immediate Start and Flexible Working Available!
- Join an established global business undergoing significant growth!
Page Personnel are currently partnering with an ASX listed international leader in the infrastructure and renewable energy space to recruit an experienced Senior Payroll Officer. Opportunities such as this do not come around very often, so don't hesitate, and apply now!
- Global Business
- Great Remuneration
Rare opportunity for a Senior Payroll Officer to join a dedicated team of 5 to introduce their knowledge of the role, provide mentor-ship, share their experience in a high volume function and suggestion of process improvement as part of an industry leader to assist their consistent growth.
- Join an industry leading business dedicated to delivering exceptional service
- Be a part of a dynamic and supportive team with opportunity for growth
Page Personnel Finance are partnering with a notable not-for-profit organisation to recruit a permanent Senior Payroll Officer ($102,000 plus superannuation). If you are looking for excellent remuneration and work-life balance, please apply below.
- $102,000 plus superannuation
- Excellent work-life balance