Page Personnel are exclusively partnering with Australia's largest third-party logistics provider to recruit a dynamic Payroll Officer! Our client is about to embark on a huge growth phase and ideally want an individual who is wanting to progress internally within the organisation. Given the rise in e-commerce, our client can provide you with a stable permanent role in a fast-growing environment.
- Stable industry
- Great remuneration
Our client is a well-regarded and growing Australian company, seeking for an experienced payroll officer to join their high performing, exciting and growth-oriented team permanently. The role will add variety and also provide great job security and career opportunities.
- Be apart of a leading organisation with great culture and leadership
- Great flexibility and career progression
A hands on Payroll Administrator role working with in a large organisation based in Milton, Brisbane.
Join a high calibre team offering room to learn & grow within an in demand discipline.
- Join an industry that's in high demand, with significant room for growth
- Gain training & development with a large, Australian organisation
This Payroll Officer role, reporting to the Payroll Manager will handle full function, end to end payroll for around 700 employees weekly. Working in a large team, you will have access to training and opportunities to grow.
- Payroll position at ASX listed company
- Experience an expanding team
Seeking an experienced scheduler to join our team and organise our traffic control resources(scheduling/roster of personnel).
- Permanent Full Time Role
- Above average salary package
Operate a High Reach Forklift in our warehouse, whilst assisting with day to day operations.
- Full time on going opportuinity
- Above award wages
Seeking an industrial painter with a forklift license, who has 2-3 years experience to join our team in Melbourne's West.
- Permanent full time opportunity.
- Above award salary on offer.
This Accounts Payable Officer / Administration role is a great opportunity for any accounts officers looking to work with and learn all aspects of business administration. The company, operating in manufacturing and production is based in a great location in Seventeen Mile Rocks, Brisbane's Western Suburbs.
- Exciting opportunity to practice finance and business administration
- Work with a tight knit team, in a leading Australian manfacturing business