Our client, is searching for an experienced Executive Assistant to support their MD and CEO in their busy Rhodes office.
- Permanent Opportunity
- Attractive Salary
I am currently recruiting for a number of exciting Executive Assistant opportunities, for my clients who are located in the Perth CBD and northern suburbs. I am sourcing for individuals with 3-5 years experience as an Executive or Personal Assistant, who possess exceptional interpersonal skills with a fastidious and highly organised demeanour.
- Fantastic well known organisation
- C-Suite exposure
Our client is seeking an EA to provide delivery of timely, efficient and effective executive assistance to the Managing Director while leading and supporting the team culture of the wider office.
- Competitive salary package with bonus structure
- Fantastic central location, with WFH flexibility
Join a leading and well known brand as their Executive Assistant supporting the Directors and broader teams. This client has several opportunities for Executive Assistants across different divisions!
- Executive Assistant - Permanent Full Time
- Great opportunity to support Directors and teams for global group!
This role will require a Senior Executive Assistant that has previously provided support at a confidential level. This role is to support 1:1 and the Executive is seeking someone who enjoys working within a collaborative and close knit team environment.
- Based in Melbourne CBD
- Seeking a senior EA
Exciting opportunities in major federal government departments, with a 6 month estimated assignments with possible extensions. This is the perfect opportunity professional, enthusiastic and experienced EA's to join a team.
- Exciting APS4 & APS5 Opportunities
- Fantastic Opportunity in the Federal Government
Exciting opportunities in federal government with 6-12 month estimated assignments with possible extensions
- APS4 & APS5 Opportunities
- Fantastic Opportunity in the public sector
Exciting opportunities in a federal government department, for a 3-month assignment with a possible extension of up to 12 months. This is the perfect opportunity for professional, enthusiastic, and experienced EA's to join a team.
- Rare and Exciting Progressive opportunity
The client is seeking a motivated APS 4 Executive Assistant to be the point of contact for, and provide exceptional support to the Assistant Secretary. You will be responsible to perform and achieve moderately complex high-level administrative support work and and must clearly understand the goals, values and needs of the Senior Executive and team.
- Contact Molly Stephens [email protected]
- Central Federal Government Agency
We are looking for someone to join a team that is a self-starter with good initiatives to achieve end results.
Opportunities to provide high-level executive assistance and admin support to Assistant Secretary and stakeholders.
- Please contact Luxmi Cruse 0416 316 473
- 3 months with possible extension for the right person
Are you an experienced Administration Manager with an EA skill set looking to join an exciting office in the tech industry? Apply now for this permanent position that offers autonomy, stability and career growth!
- Beautiful CBD location and office facilities
- Tech industry with growth and stability
An exciting opportunity in federal government in 6-12 month with possible extension.
- Maintain, review & update all internal policies & procedures
- Ensure access policies, educate staff against best-practice & support audits
Calling all Team Assistants, Executive Assistants, Administrators, Project Coordinators, Project Officers - Multiple opportunities available with the Victorian State Government. These roles are moving fast so apply ASAP!
- Calling all Team Administrators in the government and public sector
- VPS3, VPS4 - Immediate start available